Your perfusion data means a lot—which means a lot to us. You gave us invaluable feedback on how you use LifePort Data Station, and we've taken a comprehensive look at the software experience and made a handful of improvements based on what we heard.
New Features and Benefits
Improved Organ ID Information
- A more informative snapshot screen now displays the organ ID, the kidney orientation (L/R), and both systolic and diastolic pressures without having to click.
Enhanced File Organizer
- Copy, move, delete, and archive Data Station files from a single file.
- An updated file organizer lets you see description fields at a glance to make identifying a run easy.
- Easily extract specific fields at specific times from multiple files.
Expanded Case Report Capabilities
- Attach an unlimited number of photos and files to your case report.
- Keep printed reports together with a more informative footer.
- New, more detailed graphs provide additional information about the run.
- Exporting to the Excel format can now be done with a case report as well as the raw data.
- Case reports now omit bubble purge data for a clearer view of the perfusion.