Creating Medical Devices That Support Your Mission
We work for clinicians and technicians racing to deliver organs to save lives and preserve the gift of the donor. Through our technology, our training, and our support, we’re there when time is critical. Our innovations are driven by our core value: to support you in your mission.
Easy to Use. Easy to Move.
There When You Need Them
Lightweight and portable organ perfusion technology for safe kidney and liver transport from recovery through transplantation.
LifePort Kidney Transporter
LifePort Kidney Transporter provides a sealed, sterile environment where a specially formulated physiologic solution is gently pumped through the kidney at cold temperatures to minimize tissue damage while the organ is being preserved outside the body.
LifePort Liver Transporter
LifePort Liver Transporter is designed to deliver precision-controlled perfusion of the hepatic artery and portal vein. Hypothermic perfusion is supported by redundant preservation systems for safety – dynamic perfusion plus static cold storage.
LifePort Mobile Troubleshooting App
We’re proud to have launched our LifePort mobile app, giving you the tools you need for successful kidney perfusion and transportation, on the go, 24/7.
App features include:
- Availability in English, Portuguese, French, and Spanish
- Review how to set up LifePort Kidney Transporter
- Browse and search for help with troubleshooting tips
- Explore cannula options for different kidney vasculatures
- Access frequently asked questions regarding use and clinical evidence
Creating the Technology to Help You Save Lives
We create the tools that help clinicians and technicians transport organs for fast recovery to save lives. We funnel our profits back into more innovation, so we can continue to create products that improve the future of organ transplantation.
More research. More innovation. More ways to serve your mission.
The Training You Need, When You Need It
We don’t just create and sell our devices: we teach the best way to use them, so that when time is critical, you know what to do. We’re your dedicated partners in creating better patient outcomes.
Our comprehensive training includes:
- On-site training and wet labs
- Online training modules within Client Community
- LifePort mobile app
- Refresher training videos
24 Hour Technical Support From Expert Clinical Organ Preservationists
Organ recovery and transportation is never just 9-5, and neither is our support. Our expert clinical support team has over 200 years in combined clinical organ preservation experience. Your time is critical. Assisting you in your mission is the heart of our company.
Quality and Regulatory Resources
Organ Recovery Systems is committed to delivering the highest quality medical devices and support services that will meet or exceed the expectations of our clients. As part of this commitment Organ Recovery Systems strives to:
- Comply with all applicable regulatory and quality requirements and maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Provide the resources to develop management systems, the skills of our employees and our company’s technical capabilities to meet or exceed these customer needs based on the principle of “right-first-time.”
- Involve all of our people in the quality process through leadership, communication, motivation, training and empowerment in quality matters.
- Involve our contractors and suppliers of goods and services in the process by working with them to establish, achieve and monitor agreed quality objectives.