1 Gill et al; Pulsatile perfusion reduces the risk of delayed graft function in deceased donor kidney transplants, irrespective of donor type and cold ischemia time; Transplantation; 2014.
2 Bissolati et al; Renal Resistance Trend During Hypothermic Machine Perfusion Is More Predictive of Postoperative Outcome Than Biopsy Score: Preliminary Experience in 35 Consecutive Kidney Transplantations; Artificial Organs; 2018.
3 Stratta et al; Influence of pulsatile perfusion preservation on outcomes in kidney transplantation from expanded criteria donors; Journal American College of Surgery; 2007.
4 Moers et al; Machine perfusion or cold storage in deceased-donor kidney transplantation; New England Journal of Medicine; 2009.
5 Chatauret et al; Mechanistic analysis of nonoxygenated hypothermic machine perfusion’s protection on warm ischemic kidney uncovers greater eNOS phosphorylation and vasodilatation; American Journal of Transplant, 2014.
6 Jochmans et al; Machine perfusion versus cold storage for the preservation of kidneys donated after cardiac death; Annal of Surgery; 2010.
7 Gasteiger, S. et al; A Retrospective Propensity Score Matched Analysis Reveals Superiority of Hypothermic Machine Perfusion over Static Cold Storage in Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation; J. Clin. Med; 2020.
8 Watson et al; Cold Machine perfusion versus cold storage of kidneys donated after cardiac death: A UK multicenter randomized controlled trial; American Journal of Transplant; 2010.
- Briet et al; Arterial stiffness and pulse pressure in CKD and ESRD; Kidney International; 2012.
- Gallinat et al; Reconditioning by endischaemic hypothermic in-house machine perfusion: A promising strategy to improve outcome in ECD kidney transplantation; Clinical Transplantation; 2016.
- Gallinat et al; Role of pulsatility in hypothermic reconditioning of porcine kidney grafts by hypothermic machine perfusion after cold storage; Transplantation; 2013.
- Guy et al; Hypothermic machine perfusion permits extended cold ischemia times with improved early graft function; Experimental and clinical transplantation; 2015.
- Schold et al; Are we frozen in time? Analysis of the utilization and efficacy of pulsatile perfusion in renal transplantation; American Journal of Transplant; 2005.
- Southard, J. and F. Belzer; Organ Preservation; Annual Review of Medicine; 1995.
- Vaziri et al; Analysis of machine perfusion benefits in kidney grafts: a preclinical study; Journal Translational Medicine; 2011.
- Kox et al; hypothermic machine perfusion is also beneficial for deceased donor kidneys when cold ischemia time is short and short cold ischemia time is also beneficial when kidneys are machine perfused; Abstract ATC meeting Boston; 2016.
- Pirenne et al; Renal resistance during machine perfusion is a risk factor for delayed graft function and poorer graft survival; Abstract ESOT congress Paris; 2009.
Check out the most recent posts
Business Wire—Organ Recovery Systems’ LifePort Liver Transporter Preserves First Livers for Transplant as Part of the PILOT Continued Access Study
We are proud to announce that the first livers have officially been transplanted using the LifePort®Liver Transporter as part of the PILOT™ Continued Access Study. The first livers preserved with the LLT under Continued Access were transplanted at University...
Business Wire—LifePort Kidney Transporter Awarded Exclusive Contract for Kidney Transplant Preservation Services in Belgium
We are proud to announce that the first kidney has officially been pumped using the LifePort Kidney Transporter in Belgium under a newly signed contract that names Organ Recovery Systems as the exclusive provider of kidney preservation services at seven transplant...
A systematic review and meta-analysis by Jakubauskas et al. aimed to review the literature reporting liver transplant outcomes when using normothermic machine perfusion (NMP) or hypothermic machine perfusion (HMP) for organ preservation compared to static cold storage...
In collaboration with Gift of Hope Organ & Tissue Donor Network, we're proud to provide two videos around kidney perfusion on the Organ Recovery Systems Client Community! Kidney Perfusion Improves Transplant Success describes how Gift of Hope uses HMP technology...