1 Gill et al; Pulsatile perfusion reduces the risk of delayed graft function in deceased donor kidney transplants, irrespective of donor type and cold ischemia time; Transplantation; 2014.
2 Bissolati et al; Renal Resistance Trend During Hypothermic Machine Perfusion Is More Predictive of Postoperative Outcome Than Biopsy Score: Preliminary Experience in 35 Consecutive Kidney Transplantations; Artificial Organs; 2018.
3 Stratta et al; Influence of pulsatile perfusion preservation on outcomes in kidney transplantation from expanded criteria donors; Journal American College of Surgery; 2007.
4 Moers et al; Machine perfusion or cold storage in deceased-donor kidney transplantation; New England Journal of Medicine; 2009.
5 Chatauret et al; Mechanistic analysis of nonoxygenated hypothermic machine perfusion’s protection on warm ischemic kidney uncovers greater eNOS phosphorylation and vasodilatation; American Journal of Transplant, 2014.
6 Jochmans et al; Machine perfusion versus cold storage for the preservation of kidneys donated after cardiac death; Annal of Surgery; 2010.
7 Gasteiger, S. et al; A Retrospective Propensity Score Matched Analysis Reveals Superiority of Hypothermic Machine Perfusion over Static Cold Storage in Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation; J. Clin. Med; 2020.
8 Watson et al; Cold Machine perfusion versus cold storage of kidneys donated after cardiac death: A UK multicenter randomized controlled trial; American Journal of Transplant; 2010.
- Briet et al; Arterial stiffness and pulse pressure in CKD and ESRD; Kidney International; 2012.
- Gallinat et al; Reconditioning by endischaemic hypothermic in-house machine perfusion: A promising strategy to improve outcome in ECD kidney transplantation; Clinical Transplantation; 2016.
- Gallinat et al; Role of pulsatility in hypothermic reconditioning of porcine kidney grafts by hypothermic machine perfusion after cold storage; Transplantation; 2013.
- Guy et al; Hypothermic machine perfusion permits extended cold ischemia times with improved early graft function; Experimental and clinical transplantation; 2015.
- Schold et al; Are we frozen in time? Analysis of the utilization and efficacy of pulsatile perfusion in renal transplantation; American Journal of Transplant; 2005.
- Southard, J. and F. Belzer; Organ Preservation; Annual Review of Medicine; 1995.
- Vaziri et al; Analysis of machine perfusion benefits in kidney grafts: a preclinical study; Journal Translational Medicine; 2011.
- Kox et al; hypothermic machine perfusion is also beneficial for deceased donor kidneys when cold ischemia time is short and short cold ischemia time is also beneficial when kidneys are machine perfused; Abstract ATC meeting Boston; 2016.
- Pirenne et al; Renal resistance during machine perfusion is a risk factor for delayed graft function and poorer graft survival; Abstract ESOT congress Paris; 2009.
Check out the most recent posts
ILTS Annual CongressMay 5, 2021 to May 8, 2021 Lutfi Kirdar International Convention and Exhibition CenterIstanbul34367 HarbiyeTurkey The goal of the ILTS Annual Congress is to provide an excellent platform to deepen the education and knowledge of scientists,...
Renal Resistance Trend During HMP Is More Predictive of Postoperative Outcome Than Biopsy ScoreBissolati et al. sought evaluate the prognostic role of renal resistance (RR) valued during hypothermic machine perfusion (HMP) on postoperative outcome. They analyzed 65...
The Impact of Hypothermic Pulsatile Machine Perfusion Versus Static Cold Storage on Delayed Graft Function
The Impact of Hypothermic Pulsatile Machine Perfusion Versus Static Cold Storage on Delayed Graft FunctionA retrospective paired kidney study by de Sandes-Freitas et al. sought to determine whether hypothermic machine perfusion (HMP) was beneficial in their unique...
Hypothermic Machine Perfusion in Liver TransplantationA recent review article by Karangwa et al. looked at the current and ongoing evidence for hypothermic machine perfusion (HMP) in liver transplantation. They presented the following results of studies: HMP had...