1 Gill et al; Pulsatile perfusion reduces the risk of delayed graft function in deceased donor kidney transplants, irrespective of donor type and cold ischemia time; Transplantation; 2014.
2 Bissolati et al; Renal Resistance Trend During Hypothermic Machine Perfusion Is More Predictive of Postoperative Outcome Than Biopsy Score: Preliminary Experience in 35 Consecutive Kidney Transplantations; Artificial Organs; 2018.
3 Stratta et al; Influence of pulsatile perfusion preservation on outcomes in kidney transplantation from expanded criteria donors; Journal American College of Surgery; 2007.
4 Moers et al; Machine perfusion or cold storage in deceased-donor kidney transplantation; New England Journal of Medicine; 2009.
5 Chatauret et al; Mechanistic analysis of nonoxygenated hypothermic machine perfusion’s protection on warm ischemic kidney uncovers greater eNOS phosphorylation and vasodilatation; American Journal of Transplant, 2014.
6 Jochmans et al; Machine perfusion versus cold storage for the preservation of kidneys donated after cardiac death; Annal of Surgery; 2010.
7 Gasteiger, S. et al; A Retrospective Propensity Score Matched Analysis Reveals Superiority of Hypothermic Machine Perfusion over Static Cold Storage in Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation; J. Clin. Med; 2020.
8 Watson et al; Cold Machine perfusion versus cold storage of kidneys donated after cardiac death: A UK multicenter randomized controlled trial; American Journal of Transplant; 2010.
- Briet et al; Arterial stiffness and pulse pressure in CKD and ESRD; Kidney International; 2012.
- Gallinat et al; Reconditioning by endischaemic hypothermic in-house machine perfusion: A promising strategy to improve outcome in ECD kidney transplantation; Clinical Transplantation; 2016.
- Gallinat et al; Role of pulsatility in hypothermic reconditioning of porcine kidney grafts by hypothermic machine perfusion after cold storage; Transplantation; 2013.
- Guy et al; Hypothermic machine perfusion permits extended cold ischemia times with improved early graft function; Experimental and clinical transplantation; 2015.
- Schold et al; Are we frozen in time? Analysis of the utilization and efficacy of pulsatile perfusion in renal transplantation; American Journal of Transplant; 2005.
- Southard, J. and F. Belzer; Organ Preservation; Annual Review of Medicine; 1995.
- Vaziri et al; Analysis of machine perfusion benefits in kidney grafts: a preclinical study; Journal Translational Medicine; 2011.
- Kox et al; hypothermic machine perfusion is also beneficial for deceased donor kidneys when cold ischemia time is short and short cold ischemia time is also beneficial when kidneys are machine perfused; Abstract ATC meeting Boston; 2016.
- Pirenne et al; Renal resistance during machine perfusion is a risk factor for delayed graft function and poorer graft survival; Abstract ESOT congress Paris; 2009.
Check out the most recent posts
UNOS Transplant Management ForumApril 19, 2021 to April 22, 2021 2021 Virtual Transplant Management ForumTransplant administrators from across the country attend the UNOS Transplant Management Forum each year for its educational sessions and networking opportunities....
Improved post-transplant resistive indices and long-term function in DCD kidneys preserved by HMPFebruary 17, 2021A single-center paired kidney study by Dion et al. where 15 kidneys were randomly assigned to the cold storage group and the contralateral kidney was...
Evaluation of outcomes in renal transplantation with hypothermic machine perfusion for the preservation of kidneys from expanded-criteria donors
Evaluation of outcomes in renal transplantation with hypothermic machine perfusion for the preservation of kidneys from expanded-criteria donorsFebruary 17, 2021A recently released article by Savoye et al. used the data collected by The French National Transplant...
Evolving Trends in Machine Perfusion for Liver TransplantationA recent review article by Dutkowski et al. looked at the evolving evidence for machine perfusion in liver transplantation. They explored the evidence and requirements for both HMP and NMP. They presented...